Caravan & Camping Sites
We welcome the travelling nomads who are holidaying with their pet but we must also respect the peace and comfort of all tourists staying in our Park so we have our “Pet Rules” which we ask that all owners abide by.
- Acceptance of small to medium sized dogs are at Managements discretion – some dogs may not be suitable for camping in our Park. Please phone ahead to discuss with us prior to your arrival.
- Dogs are only permitted on powered and unpowered sites.
- Strictly no dogs allowed in cabin or on site accommodation. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in eviction and you will be liable for any subsequent cleaning costs.
- Doggy waste bags are provided at stations throughout the Park and we ask that you utilise this facility and clean up after your dog immediately at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in the swimming pool enclosure, amenities – including laundry, camp kitchen, barbecue shelters and the office.
- Some children are allergic or afraid of dogs so dogs are also not permitted on the lawn area/playground at any time.
- Please ensure your dog is on a leash at all times or housed in a secure doggy pen at your site.
- Please do not leave your pet behind if you go out for the day – take them with you.
- Remember, there are other guests in the Park and if your dog is barking or howling and disturbing the peace you will be asked to leave.
- Please do not wash your dog anywhere in the Park or wash their bedding in the laundry due to health and safety reasons.
- Pet owners will be liable for any injuries or damage caused by your pet to anyone or any Park property.
- We have many areas for you to walk your dog including beside the creek on the northern side of the Park behind your powered site and also our nature reserve found at the rear of the Park. Dogs must still be kept on a leash when being walked through these areas, however we are sure you and your dog will enjoy the spacious and rural settings we have to offer you.